- 【Cute style】Design with cartoon playdoh modeling , fun and cute.
- 【Easy to disassemble】Clay dough extruder adopts unique rotary lock design, easy to disassemble cleaning and installation.
- 【Rich colors】 The set is matched with a variety of mold accessories to enrich the child's visual effects and also to cultivate children's color perception.
- 【Products include】One doll,two plates, a dumpling mold, a chopping board, a pair of chopsticks, a spoon, fork, knife, and a rolling pin,4 hairstyle covers, a pair of scissors, comb, hair dryer, mirror, razor, electric shaver, eyebrow trimmer
- 【Safe and secure】The product has no sharp edges and no burrs, so kids can have fun and enjoy themselves.
How the Play-doy barber toy works is, you take off the interchangeable top pieces of his head, and stuff him full of Play-doh, then reattach any of 4 different hair styles back onto the top of his head. Then as you push his arms down, Play-doh will slowly push out of the top of his head in hair form, much like a pasta noodle maker. You can push his arms all the way down to make his hair extra long, or push down just a little bit for shorter hair.
The Play-Doh barber shop toy comes with a bunch of little accessories that help your kids cut, trim, and style the Play-doh hair once it comes out, including an electric razor, a pair of scissors, a comb, a razor, a blow-dryer, and even an eye-brow trimmer tool. Granted, other than the scissors, none of them actually do anything other than looking like the barber item, so it'll be left up to your kids imagination to use the barber tools.
You can push the arms down on the Play-doh hair grower guy to get your desired hair length. The arms start all the way up when you first load the Play-doh in, then end up down by his waist when the hair is all the way pushed out.
Use a variety of different barber/salon accessories to cut,trim, ans style the Play-dog hair, including a pair of scissors, a razor, and electric razor, and blow-dryer, and more.
You can even braid the hair once you've pushed it out, as well as create fun and uniqye styles of hair that you could really only do with hair made from Play-doh!